I won’t hesitate to overcome Efia Odo if anyone will pay me to do so._sistet Afia


DREAM EMPIRE GH

Ghanaian Afro-pop musician Sista Afia has found out that she won’t hesitate to overcome Efia Odo if anyone will pay her to do so.
As found out with the aid of using Sista Afia, she holds grudges towards Efia Odo due to the fact she as soon as body-shamed her and constantly known as her derogatory names, consequently she can't and could by no means faux to like her in public.

Speaking in an interview with Neat FM she said “I suggest if anyone offers me cash proper now to move round and beat her, I will do it. I’m simply kidding (laughs).

“I suggest it's miles what it's miles…I suggest anybody is aware of that we don’t like every other.

“She has known as me a hypocrite, she has known as me ugly, she has finished all these items such a lot of times…I suggest she has body-shamed me such a lot of times.

“When I say I don’t like this individual or not anything superb goes to return back from her name, humans need to recognize it…I suggest in each methods no person likes every other.

Recall that pretty much weeks ago, Sister Afia defined Efia Odo as non-proficient in an interview with Zionfelix, declaring that she might now no longer concentrate to any of her music.

Sista Afia and Efia Odo haven’t been pleasant buddies for a few time. The motive of the rift among the 2 women can't be pinpointed as every is visible throwing jabs at the alternative at least opportunity.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Copyright © 2023 DREAM EMPIRE GH. Copyright - DREAM EMPIRE GH ProTemplates